Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger input TCP/IP or UDP data directly into file, Excel, Access, any database or another Windows application.
Main features of Advanced TCP Logger
- Display of all transmitted data
- Packet Viewer
- Total transferred bytes counter
- Command line options
- Option to make window stay "always on top"
- Help & Documentation
- Small size and low system requirements
- Ease of use
When can this program be used? When can you need it?
- If you want a simple proxy server (e.g. port mapper, port redirector).
- It you want to count traffic.
- If you want to save all the traffic packets in files, which you might want to analyze later.
- If you want to study a format of network packages (protocols) used in any unknown programs.
- If you are the developer of the network equipment or software and you have to solve problems from area Embedded-Ethernet, microWEB. i.e. generally IP - access to devices based on microcontrollers.
- If you want to see "live" activity of the network protocols (e.g.: pop3, smtp, http, icq, irc).
- You want to disassemble activity of scripts of any web-site and introduce automation into operations.