Additionally the business centric view also helps prioritize alerts in production as it helps visualize the Business Applications that are impacted.
Applications Manager provides in depth monitoring of
- J2EE Application Servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, WebLogic Integration, Jboss, Tomcat),
- GlassFish and Sliverstream Application Server,
- Database Query monitoring,
- Active Directory monitoring,
- J2EE Web Transactions,
- Microsoft Applications (Microsoft .NET, SQL Server, Windows, Exchange),
- IBM Applications (AIX, IBM WebSphere, IBM DB2),
- SOAP Web Services,
- SAP Servers,
- Custom Java, JMX, J2EE applications,
- Monitor your network from Applications Manager by integrating ManageEngine OpManager through Network Monitoring Connector,
- Web sites with performance monitoring, fault management and notification capability.
Monitor 25 Applications for $795 / Year