SysOrb is an advanced server and network monitoring system with many features and yet it has a simple and easy-to-use web interface which means short implementation time and significantly less training needed than with other competing network monitoring systems.
SysOrb is Danish developed and was originally designed with Hosting and Managed Service Providers needs in mind, but today SysOrb is also used by many corporate IT-departments.
The SysOrb architecture allows for monitoring of LANs as well as WANs with many different geographical locations.
- Supports Windows monitoring, Linux monitoring, UNIX monitoring and Novell NetWare monitoring.
- Alert notification via email, SMS or script.
- Highly scalable.
- Has a rich variation of different graphs features giving you a unique overview.
- Is a stand-alone system that comes with all the critical features integrated – database, report generator, alert notification etc.
- No need for external databases and easy maintenance of the monitoring system.
- Monitor across vendors, apps, and device types meaning that no other monitoring systems are necessary use one tool only.
- Offers unparalleled performance and within seconds you can easily generate reports showing you the check results for e.g the last 3 month, 6 month or the last year.
- Easy create and edit policy-based templates (nodecalesses) that can be applied to multiple nodes in the network