Free and comprehensive set of host monitoring, network scanning, security
and administration tools, all with a highly intuitive user interface and
just perfect for quick network diagnostics.
Axence netTools is completely free of charge, both for home and commercial use - all you have to do is to register.
Everything that network administrators require in their daily work, collected in one useful software package. A tool for professionals - and others.
10 useful tools
Including: network scanner, list of inbound and outbound connections for the machine, port scanner.
Rapid network diagnostics
Axence netTools is a world-class tool for network scanning, monitoring and administration.
- multiple host availability and response time monitoring
- notifications (via e-mail, message, sound) on host availability issues
- current and historical charts for response times and percentage of lost packets
- data export to XML, HTML, TXT
- monitoring of TCP/IP services - monitoring the response time and lost packets percentage for the following services: HTTP, POP3, SMTP, FTP and 50 others
- monitoring of any TCP port
- DNS-based host identification; automatic address checking every 10 minutes
- host export/import
- support for TLS/SSL protocols in alert e-mails
Network, port and service scanner
- discovering the machines connected to the given network
- identification of services running on discovered devices
- operating verification of HTTP, POP3, MS SQL, Oracle and 50 other services
- detecting open ports at the determined address
- view of launched processes and
- remote register editor and Windows event log view
- HDD, RAM and CPU details
- custom queries based on WMI protocol
TCP/IP Workshop and SNMP browser
- diagnostics of TCP and UDP services with low-tier connection
- diagnosing non-standard protocols
- effective view of information available via SNMP
- MIB file compiler