Remote Control, Profile Management, Archiving and Logging.
The main features of the Synergy Manager are:
- Remote Control. Communicate via Ethernet TCP/IP, RS-232, GPIB-IEEE 488, and RS-485 protocols.
- Communicate to any one of the different supported controllers, in any combination.
- Profile Creation, Download and Control. Write a test profile once, and run it on any of the different controllers.
- Store and archive thousands of profiles on a server for backup/restore.
- Data Logging and Graphing. Download, control, monitor, record and graph environmental test data on multiple chambers simultaneously.
- Alert System. Set up alarms for absolute limits and setpoint deviation limits with, e-mail, fax, and pager notification.